Friday, July 10, 2015

Trouble.

One night this week when we picked up Miles from daycare, one of his teachers said there was an incident that day and that he needed to make us aware of what happened. Apparently Miles "sunk his teeth in to one of his friends".  There was a written report we had to acknowledge and sign. I hope this isn't a sign of Miles Magoo: The Troublemaker. Dan has been affectionately calling bubs "Dracula". This morning when I dropped him off the other babies were about to eat breakfast and there was one spot open at the table so his teacher washed his hands, strapped him in and put a bib on him. I'm filling out his form and I hear "Miles, those aren't yours. You have to wait your turn." I turned around and I see my little gingy grabbing his friend, Arthur's, raspberries!  He's not even 9-months old so I'm sure this is totally normal and fine (and funny) at this point. I hope my sweet angel doesn't turn in to a naughty boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment