Thursday, April 9, 2015

Miles 0-1 month old


Daddy and Miles taking a snooze. This is one of several we have like this.

Little nugg.

Dan took this at 4am when he was feeding Miles. He was not even a week old here!

These are newborn clothes. What a TINY little bugaboo.

Sleeping on Mimi

First Halloween

Bath-time fun

One of many photos we have of Miles with his pink paci. I registered for Dr.Brown's paci's because that's the same brand of bottles we use. He would just spit out the Dr.Brown paci every time I tried giving it to him so I dug in my registry packages from Target and Babies R Us to see what kind of samples were in them. This is a MAM and it is amazeballs. Miles loved it right away. I mean, it looks ridiculous...but you gotta do what you gotta do!

LOOK AT THAT FACE!

Pink paci. Check.

Sleeping angel.

I can't get over how small he is in this pic with Dan.

He was such an alert baby from the start. I think he was 2 or 3 days old here.

Curious little boy.

High pony. Glasses. My cozy clothes. Everyday for 12 weeks!
Miles 1-week old

 



No comments:

Post a Comment